Sometimes it feels like there are only two seasons – Winter and Summer.
With that said, it’s always a great idea to check your AC Units now for any problems or needed repair before it is too late. By checking your unit now, you can get simple and inexpensive maintenance. In the AC Industry, it’s standard to have repair and install prices skyrocket whenever it gets really hot or really cold. Which just so happens to be when you need your AC the most.
Airland is dedicated to keeping things fair and being your number one name in AC Install and Repair. We don’t just install ACs, we instill trust.
SOME TIPS FOR KEEPING YOUR ACs RUNNING THIS SEASON
1. Check out the thermostat. Is it old or out of date? You could be wasting tons of money and energy. A new, automatic thermostat can be programmed to work only when it’s really needed.
2. Prevent air vent blockage at air vents around the home. Take a tour around your property to inspect your air vents. Any blockage (such as leaves or foliage, trash or built up lint and dirt) can cause future troubles. Clean it out if it’s easy and within reach, or have one of our specialists do it for free.
3. Check the ductwork for rust or wear. Ductwork acts as the beating heart of your AC unit. Faulty or old ducts can lead to huge loss in cooling efficiency.
4. Replace your air filter regularly. This is a very inexpensive and effective way to lower the risks for future repairs. Change it out every three months and before Summer and Winter seasons.
5. Check the drainage line. This is typically located indoor and mounted to the furnace. If you have trouble finding it, call a specialist to check it out.
If it gets clogged, it can cause untold havoc on your home interior. If you are a Property Manager, you may want to get this checked out sooner rather than later.
Genuine photo above, from when a drain line got clogged.
If the drain is clogged up, the water has to go somewhere. This can result in it running off into other areas of your home that you don’t want water to go to. Drain lines should be cleaned by a professional at least once a year.
5 THINGS YOU MIGHT WANT TO HAVE INSPECTED
1. Ensure no dangerous wear to the outside electrical wiring.
2. Check inner electrical circuits
3. Inspect the refrigerant lines
4. Inspect the outdoor condenser unit.
5. When it’s time to go, it’s time to go. Evaluate when it will cost you more to repair it than to replace it.’
Contact us for a 100% FREE INSPECTION AND CONSULTATION